Our Exclusive Pardon Package Includes:
- Personalized Service
- You will deal directly with your agent during the entire process.
you will be able to obtain information via email or a phone call and have a response that same business day.
- Processing Of All Documents.
- Unlike other pardon companies, you will never be made to complete the application documents on your own.
- Obtaining All Court Documents And Police Documents As Required.
- Unlike other pardon companies, we handle the request for all documents as noted above. You will not be made to do this.
- Your Application Is Given Priority Service.
- Our team of professionals will begin working on your application immediately.
- Application Tracking And Status Reports By Email.
- All Faxes, Scanning, Photocopies And Postage Included.
Our Exclusive Pardon Package Also Includes:
- Current Local Police Check
- Court Searches
- Courier Fees to expedite the application process
- Completion of all legal documents required by the Parole Board of Canada
- Certified copy of your Criminal Record from Ottawa
Pardon Now will look after obtaining all documents required for the application. Once completed, we will look after forwarding your application to Ottawa and will continue to be your agent until the parole board has completed its assessment.
- Court Fees: $30 per conviction.
Saskatchewan Court Fee: $110 – flat fee
(Unlike other pardon companies that charge up to $83 per conviction.)
- Police Fees: $75 for documents required for each city you have lived in the past 5 years. This fee may vary.
- Military Record Searches: $60
These are required if you have been employed by the Canadian Armed Forces or have been a reservist.
- Additional Administrative Fees: $120
This would include our personalized work should you receive a ʻProposal to Denyʼ letter from the Parole Board of Canada. With your information, we will write the reply requested. Should the Dept of Homeland Security require subsequent information, we will look after this request. If the documents we have prepared have expired due to the client not paying the application fee required by the Parole Board of Canada, etc., this fee will be required to redo the application (plus applicable court and police fees). The original application we completed must be presented.
- Parole Board filing fee: $50 is to be paid by each client at the time their application is ready to be submitted to Ottawa.
- *This expedited package does not include the Parole Board filing fee of $50
Our mission is to get your Pardon granted as quickly as possible. We understand how a criminal record has affected your life and want you to be able to enjoy your new freedom now. Whether that means getting the job you’ve always wanted or to enjoy school field trips with your child. We’re the support you need.