US Entry Waiver for Border Crossing

If you have a criminal record in Canada, you will most likely be denied entry into the United States.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency have the right to run your name on the CPIC data base (Canadian Police Information Center) for Canada. If you have a criminal record, they will find it and deny you entry.

They have the right to seize your vehicle, give you a summons to appear in immigration court or detain you if you attempt to cross the border with a criminal record.

They will create a file under your name and you will be required to remit a U.S. Travel Waiver Application to gain entry. These applications are complicated but having Pardon Now Enterprises Inc. act as your agent, we will take the worry off your shoulders.

We complete all documents required and assist in writing the ‘personal reference letter’ required with each application. The US Department of Homeland Security have the right to grant waivers for 1,2 or 5 years. The majority of our applications have resulted in a 5 year waiver.

Once your waiver is granted, you have access to the entire continent of the United States as long as the waiver is valid.