Our US Travel Waiver Package Includes:
You will deal directly with your agent during the entire process.
You will be able to obtain information via email or a phone call and have a response that same business day.
Processing Of All Documents
Unlike other pardon and waiver companies, you will never be made to complete the application documents on your own.
Obtaining All Court Documents And Police Documents As Required
Unlike other pardon and waiver companies, we handle the request for all documents as noted above. You will not be made to do this.
Your Application Is Given Priority Service
Application Tracking And Status Reports By Email
All Faxes, Scanning, Photocopies And Postage Included
– Court Fees: $30 per conviction.
– Saskatchewan Court Fee: $85 – flat fee
Unlike other pardon companies that charge up to $83 per conviction.
– Police fees for subsequent documents required for each city you have lived in the last 5 years, should this be required.
– $60 For Military Record Searches
These are required if you have been employed by the Canadian Armed Forces or have been a reservist, should this be required.
– $120 for Additional Administrative Fees
Should the Dept of Homeland Security require subsequent information, we will look after this request. If the documents we have prepared have expired due to the client not paying the application fee required by the Dept of HS, etc., this fee will be required to redo the application (plus applicable court and police fees).
– $585 Dept of Homeland Security filing fee is to be paid by each client at the time their application is submitted to a US customs office.
Once your U.S. Travel Waiver is granted, you will have worry free access to the United States.
We complete all required documents and expedite the application to you free of charge. We will assist you with any other required documents as well.
*dependent upon province of conviction and does not include the United States Travel Waiver application fee of US$585 plus applicable taxes.